I have been a registered Social worker in Private Practice since 1994 and in full time private practice since 1996. From 1996 to 2007 I worked in full time private practice at the Medicross in Ferrarmere, Benoni. In 2007 I moved my practice to my current premises in Helderkruin, Roodepoort on the West Rand.
I hold a Masters degree in Mental Health and I am a registered Social worker in Private Practice. I am registered with the South-African Council for Social work, as well as with SAASWIPP (South-African Association for Social Workers in Private Practice). I am also registered with the BHF (The Board of Health Care Funders).
I see individuals, families and teenagers who experience a variety of difficulties. I am a trained play therapist and am happy to assess and assist young children who battle with everyday life demands.
I offer both short- and long-term systemically oriented therapy to adults, couples, adolescents and young children. I am a trained Brain Gym Facilitator. My practice offers a variety of kinesiology assessment services as well, through which one can re-write certain neurological pathways in the brain in order to make life easier.
This is a bilingual practice; I speak both Afrikaans and English.
• Bachelor of Social Science (BSc) degree (RAU / UJ University)
• Certificate in Play Therapy (RP-Model)
• Master of Arts degree in Mental Health (Unisa).
• Certificate of the “Wellness Institute of Hypno-therapy”
• Certificate in “In-Depth work” through Brain Gym of South-Africa
• Certificate in “Interactional Pattern Analysis” (Satori Institute: Psychotherapy Training)
• Certificate in “Family Constellations and love languages” (Brain Gym SA)
• Certificate in “Basic Optimum Nutrition” (Brain Gym SA)
• South-Africa Council for Social Service (SACSSP) - Reg Nr.10-12707
• Board of Healthcare Funders (BHF): Practice Number: 8904634
• South African Assosiation of Social Work in Private Practice (SAASWIPP): Membership Nr: 2000/2010
• Brain Gym in South-Africa
Mobirise gives you the freedom to develop as many websites as you like given the fact that it is a desktop app.
Publish your website to a local drive, FTP or host on Amazon S3, Google Cloud, Github Pages. Don't be a hostage to just one platform or service provider.
Just drop the blocks into the page, edit content inline and publish - no technical skills required.